Thursday, April 30, 2015

NineWest bags and essence makeup HAUL

So today I went to the bank, which happens to be next to many shops I like..
So I thought I could take a look at what's new, but didn't really think about buying anything
(I'm too picky, and I rarely find things I like... so when I go shopping, I don't get back holding millions of bags, actually, most of the times I get back with nothing..)

So as I was looking, I saw this Amazing purse and a wallet... I just loved them..


But they were quite expensive.. So I walked away...
And then I saw a really beautiful NineWest purse, for 40% off...
I got so excited that I couldn't let go of it...



Apparently, this handbag is a new collection, and was mistakenly placed under the sign of the discount by mistake...
So I was granted the discount, but right after, the worker moved all the other NineWest purses to the new collection section, that is without any discount..

Ah.. I was so lucky :D

After that I went to a drugstore, and got few of makeup products...



Essence is cosmetics and beauty care brand that I first saw when I was traveling in Budapest, Hungary a couple of years ago..
I never actually used their products, but I did buy gifts for my sister and cousin from this brand...

So today, I saw this brand, for the first time in the country, in this drugstore I went to..
I got excited and got many stuff..
(I addition, I got Lobello chopsticks that I adore, one tastes like raspberries, and the other peaches <3 .. and some Hello-Kitty tissues... sooo cute!!)



I just forgot to place the nail color with the rest of the stuff I bought when I took the first picture.. lol

I will let you know if I like these new items...



Hello Kitty <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment